IN THE COUNTY COURT OF POLK COUNTY, FLORIDA
CASE NO. ___________________________
COMPLAINT FOR RELEASE OF PROPERTY
FROM REPAIR SHOP
Plaintiff sues defendant and alleges:
1. This is an action to recover possession of property that is now in possession of the defendant.
2. The description of the property is _______________________________________________________.
3. Plaintiff, pursuant to Florida Statute 713.76, posted a bond with the Clerk of Courts on ____________________________ in the amount of invoice, plus accrued storage, if any, less any amount paid to the repair shop as indicated on the invoice.
4. A Certificate was issued by the Clerk of Court on ________________________ for the release of the property.
5. The Repair Shop, or any employee thereof who is authorized to release the property, received a copy of the Certificate on _______________________ and the Repair Shop or employee authorized to release the property failed to release the property to the plaintiff.
WHEREFORE, the plaintiff requests the Court to enter an Order
requiring the Repair Shop or an employee authorized to do so to release the above
described property to the plaintiff and award the plaintiff costs of this action.
SWORN TO AND SUBSCRIBED before me ____ Personally Known
this _____ day of ________________, 199___. ____ Produced Identification
Type of identification
Circuit and County Courts presented:_________________
RICHARD M. WEISS, Clerk
Revised 08/97176.doc (08/97)